One of the considerations when building or renovating your home is the type of gutter that you should use. There are different types of gutter systems available in the market. Here are the different types of gutters;
Conventional Deep Catchment Gutter
- Easy to install.
- People are used to it.
- Back being lower than the front which can overflow into the eaves or into your home in heavy rain.
- Overflow slots are not large enough to allow heavy rain to escape which can still lead to backflow and admits that the gutter will not cope with heavy rain.
- Must be installed with very little fall (slope) because it is all about looking ok and not flowing correctly.
- Internal brackets act like a dam for the rubbish which makes it harder to clean.
- Rust due to water, dirt and leaves sitting in it.
The Benefits of Easy Fall Roll Form Guttering
- Back is higher than the front which prevents overflow into the home.
- Water flows quickly due to the Easy Fall Bracket
- The PVC gutter means rust-free
- Looks really good
- Cheaper than original Easy Fall Guttering